Children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use the Site unsupervised and we request that children do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this Site in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Fiticket uses Personally Identifiable Information for several general purposes, including but not limited to:
- providing you with service information, and news,
- supporting the services offered on the Site,
- contacting you for feedback about our services,
- conducting research about Fiticket's customer base or services,
- fulfilling your reservation and purchase requests,
- processing your payments including credit checks and collection,
- notifying you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- contacting you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- to any applicable venue, studio, instructor, or other service provider for each class or activity that you sign up for on the Site.
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide a service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to know about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if Fiticket should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another company and/or any other entity.
- for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
- when we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
Fiticket may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
Granting us permission to use your information not only allows us to provide Fiticket as it exists today, but it also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways.
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. For certain categories of data, we may also tell you about specific data retention practices.
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at [email protected]
We are committed to protecting your Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. Fiticket takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. We protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links to other sites. Fiticket is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag, also known as a Web Beacon or a 1 pixel .gif file, to tailor the advertisements you see on this Website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personally Identifiable Information.
We may also receive information about you from other sources or third parties and add it to the information you provide us. For example, we may collect information from credit reporting agencies and other third parties to authenticate your purchase or for risk management purposes. If you decide at any point that you no longer wish to receive messages of this nature, please contact us and send an email at [email protected] to let us know.
RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS AND PREVENTING HARM
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a summons, search warrant, court order) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions beyond India where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to:
- detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity;
- to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations;
- or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
CHANGE OF CONTROL
We at Fiticket have adopted the highest standards of security and encryption techniques to protect your sensitive information. However, in case any personal information belonging to you is accessed by any unlawful interference or circumvention by a third party, Fiticket does not assume any liability with respect to the same
Omprakash Technologies Private Limited
501, Sai Commercial Building,
BKS, Devshi Marg,
Govandi East, Mumbai-400088
Email: [email protected]